Our buyer rebate program gives you the opportunity to receive up to 2% of the sales price to be used towards your closing costs or off of the purchase price. (Credit at closing) We make sure the credit works with your lender if you are obtaining a loan. There are many ways to do this and we are experts at it.
Example: Cost of home is $500,000. Commission paid to cooperating/buyer broker 3% of sales price = $15,000
You receive $10,000 to use as a rebate, towards closing or anyway you’d like.
The way that it works is you receive credit for your efforts- like sweat equity- imagine you are building a house and the builder allows you to put in the bathrooms yourself or paint, items you are comfortable doing- and in lieu of this you receive credits off of the price. Well this is similar- you receive the credit for doing part of the work. In today’s world with the Internet it is so easy for you to be involved.
O.K. you ask “What next, what do I have to do?”
1. You sign an agreement to commit to purchase through us or one of our member/affiliates. (Certain restrictions may apply)
2. You are set up on an automatic prospecting system & access to IDX internet sites which show you all listings for sale from all companies which are multiple listed.
3. You go to open houses and search for the properties available. We give you a buyers kit to assist and help you narrow down your search.
4. Once you find the property of choice you contact your assigned agent/broker- they write the offer, handle all of the negotiations and steps from contract to closing or settlement, including, but not limited to assisting you with financing options, inspections, and full agency representation.
5. What if I want you the agent or broker to handle more in reference to finding and showing us properties? No problem, you can go under our 1% program where you receive up to 1% of the sales price to use towards your credit. Or in between. Once explained most buyers opt for the 2% buyer rebate program, once you see how easy it is.
6. Do you handle representing buyers the traditional way as well? Yes we offer full service as well.
If you purchase a listing that is listed through us or the affiliate brokerage the agency representation may may differ, but not your credit- all of this will be explained to you in full detail before you sign the buyer broker contract to start on the program.
For more information and to get started sign up at www.realtyuniversal.com (Find an Agent in Your area- buyer rebate program) or call us with detailed contact information and we will contact you. (please let us know what location you are interested in purchasing in- please include city, county and state.)
We look forward to working with you!!! Isn’t it time for you to receive a benefit credit for your efforts? Most buyers are searching the Internet these days and tell their agent about the property they are interested in before the agent informs them.
Nathalie Mullinix REALTY UNIVERSAL®, Inc.
1888 Kalakaua Ave. #C312
Honolulu, HI 96815
Toll Free: 866-808-6368
Big Island: 327-4466
Email: sales realtyuniversal.com
Sign Up Today! We will match any competitors price!!!